Acting 12 again - look of the day #2

So I got some bad news a few days ago. I got hurt at work back in December and apparently tore my ACL 100% and they want me in this big huge brace like Stone Cold Steve Austin (Sorry don't have another frame of reference). They say if I get the reconstruction surgery I could be sidelined for 9 months to a year of recovery time. So I'm trying physical therapy first, I cannot afford to be down that long right now and yes I know ACL's don't heal on their own, so surgery is inevitably the outcome. But anyway, that being said, thats why I posted this picture of me skipping about atop the fence at my house in SL, since I can't in real life right now, like my mother would yell at me for as a kid. "you're gonna fall and break a leg." She would say. Anyway this Look of the Day goes as follows:

Hair: No.Match_No.Heaven. Blond pack
Head: Catwa Catya (Doesn't often change)
Eyes: IKON Hope eyes Sapphire
Earrings: ROSSI. Valencia earrings GOLD
Nails: *OAL* (On a Lark) Nails 006
Rings: : CULT : Babygirl Rings
Necklace: *AvaWay* LOVE Necklace
Bracelet: :::NOIR::: L'Amour Bracelet
Engagement Ring: [Lux] Eternal - Flourish (Doesn't change for obvious reasons)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Upper body Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Serenity :: MM15005
Lower leg Tattoo: IAF Full leg Roses Tattoo
Top/bottom: Kaithleen's Anna Romper - Black
Boots: #Empire - Watsonia
Shape: This is one thing I don't share because its custom built. No offense a girl has to have her secrets and this one I don't share very often.

 Hope you Enjoy it.
Stacey Lucciano xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts